Petrol Diesel Price on 5 August 2023: Every day at 6 a.m., the Indian government oil companies change the petrol and diesel prices. This price is decided according to different states and cities.
Fuel has become cheaper in cities like Noida, Gurugram, and Agra. On the other hand, prices have remained stable in four metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi.
Petrol is available at Rs 96.72 and diesel at Rs 89.62 in Delhi. In Mumbai, petrol is available at Rs 106.31 and diesel at Rs 94.27. Petrol is available in Kolkata at Rs 106.03 and diesel at Rs 92.76 per litre. Petrol-diesel is available at Rs 102.63 and Rs 94.24 a litre in Chennai.
Which cities’ petrol and diesel prices have changed?
- Ahmedabad- Petrol is costlier by seven paise at Rs 96.49, diesel is costlier by six paise and is available at Rs 92.23 a litre.
- Agra- Petrol is getting cheaper by 25 paise at Rs 96.38, diesel by 25 paise cheaper at Rs 89.55 a litre.
- Ajmer- Petrol is getting cheaper by 81 paise at Rs 108.07, diesel by 73 paise cheaper at Rs 93.35 a litre.
- Gurugram: Petrol is getting cheaper by 27 paise at Rs 96.77, and diesel is getting cheaper by 26 paise at Rs 89.65 a litre.
- Noida- Petrol is getting cheaper by one paise at Rs 96.64, and diesel by 0 paise at Rs 89.82 a litre.
- Jaipur – Petrol is costlier by 19 paise at Rs 108.67 a litre, and diesel is costlier by 17 paise at Rs 93.89 a litre.
What is the price of crude oil?
The international market for crude oil continues to rise in price. On the last working day of the week, i.e. Friday, the price of fuel and diesel increased.
Brent crude oil is at $85, and WTI crude oil is on the green mark. One barrel of Brent Crude Oil has increased by 1.29 per cent and is now $ 86.24. At the same time, an increase of 1.56 per cent has been registered in the price of WTI Crude Oil, trading at $ 82.82 per barrel.
How to check the latest rates of Petrol and Diesel in your city?
In India, you can easily check the price of petrol and diesel according to the cities. For this, you need to send an SMS. For BPCL customers, send dealer code> to 9223112222; for HPCL customers, send HPPRICE <dealer code> to 9222201122.
On the other hand, if you are a customer of Indian Oil, write RSP<dealer code> to know the fuel rates and send a message to the number 9224992249. After this, you will get the latest rates information in a few minutes.
- How to become rich with Salary 20k Per Month
- PNB account holders should do this immediately will expire
If you liked this story, then do share it on Facebook and stay connected with your own website GotalkBuzz to read more such articles.