new Delhi. If you also want to give a new direction to the society by becoming a teacher, then this news is for you only. In fact, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released many vacancies including TGT, PGT and Principal, for which today is the last date to apply. Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts and who have not yet applied for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, kvsangathan.nic.in.
For information, let us tell you that the last date to apply earlier for this recruitment was 26 December 2022, which was later extended by the organization to 2 January 2023. However, candidates are requested to read the recruitment notification before applying for these posts.
KVS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy information
It is worth noting that a total of 13404 posts of teachers will be filled through this recruitment process in KVS. Whose details are given below in detail.
1. Assistant Commissioner – 52 Posts
2. Principal – 239 Posts
3. Vice Principal – 203 Posts
4. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 1409 Posts
5. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 3176 Posts
6. Primary Teacher (PRT) – 6414 Posts
7. PRT (Music) – 303 Posts
8. Librarian – 355 Posts
9. Finance Officer – 06 Posts
10. Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02 Posts
11. Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – 156 Posts
12. Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC) – 322 Posts
13. Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC) – 702 Posts
14. Hindi Translator – 11 Posts
15. Stenographer Grade (II) – 54 Posts
KVS Recruitment 2022: How to apply
1. First of all candidates go to the official website of KVS kvsangathan.nic.in.
2. Then click on the option of recruitment given on the homepage and select ‘LDCE Exam’.
3. Now just select the vacancy for which you want to apply.
4. After this you fill the online application form of KVS Recruitment 2022.
5. Now upload all the required documents asked and finally pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
6. You must download the application form and take a printout of it and keep it with you for the future.